From Boston to Washington Lynch Associates Inc, is one of the best-known firms in New England. Lynch Associates is committed to the ethical pursuit of their clients’ objectives through informed consultations and strategic planning. Their belief in direct client interaction is paramount to developing a comprehensive course of action.
Out of the many Boston area Lobbying Firms, Lynch Associates stands out because of their working partnerships with their clients that create lasting solutions to identified issues of concern. Dedicated to effective advocacy on behalf of their clients before government and industry, they design solutions to achieve their client’s stated objectives.
Their clients include:
- Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Massachusetts (AASP-MA)
- Alternative Vehicle Service Group LP (AVSG)
- American Massage Therapy Association MA Chapter (AMTA-MA)
- Boston Bruins Alumni Foundation
- Lan-Tel Communications, Inc.
- Lifeline Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Massachusetts Harbormasters Association
- Massachusetts Motor Transportation Association (MMTA)
- Massachusetts Movers Association, Inc. (MMA)
- Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society (MPMS)
- Massachusetts Self Storage Association (MSSA)
- Massachusetts Society of Optometrists (MSO)
- Massachusetts Vision Foundation
- Massage Envy, Inc.
- National MS Society, Greater New England Chapter
- New England College of Optometry (NECO)
- Office and Professional Employees International Union Local 6 (OPEIU)
- Pflow, Inc.
- State Police Association of Massachusetts (SPAM)
- Utility Contractors’ Association of New England (UCANE)
- Veteran’s Business Council (VBC)
Lynch Associates is proud to be certified by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) company. As a Boston area Lobbying Firm, Lynch Associates is proud to work with many great clients and call them our partners. Contact us at 617-574-3399 to see what we can do for you.
Lynch Associates serves the greater Boston area including, Nashua New Hampshire to Providence Rhode Island and Washington DC.Boston to Washington Lynch Associates